- 05-08-2013, 08:54 PM #2
Re: If I disable stock messaging, will it hurt anything?
Nope, not all all. I use Handcent, and have the stock messaging app disabled. Well, first I guess you'd better make sure Contacts+ will act as the default messaging app. Worst case, if there's a problem, you can re-enable the stock app.
But do you really get double texts, or just double notifications? You can turn off notifications in the stock messaging app.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 05-08-2013, 09:09 PM #4
- 05-09-2013, 01:53 PM #5
- By bobotech in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2013, 02:06 AM
- By jrwatson in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 13Last Post: 11-16-2012, 09:42 PM
- By sveilien in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2012, 06:32 PM
- By dave84krueger in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2011, 11:28 PM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 12Last Post: 07-16-2010, 11:19 AM