- 05-08-2013, 07:54 PM #2
Re: If I disable stock messaging, will it hurt anything?
Nope, not all all. I use Handcent, and have the stock messaging app disabled. Well, first I guess you'd better make sure Contacts+ will act as the default messaging app. Worst case, if there's a problem, you can re-enable the stock app.
But do you really get double texts, or just double notifications? You can turn off notifications in the stock messaging app.
- 05-08-2013, 08:09 PM #4
- 05-09-2013, 12:53 PM #5
- By bobotech in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2013, 01:06 AM
- By jrwatson in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 13Last Post: 11-16-2012, 08:42 PM
- By sveilien in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2012, 05:32 PM
- By dave84krueger in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2011, 10:28 PM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 12Last Post: 07-16-2010, 10:19 AM