Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default having mic trouble with galaxy s3

seems like my mic dont work sometimes when I make or receive a phone call...anybidy else had this problem?

Default Re: having mic trouble with galaxy s3

There might be something in this thread that will help: Why can't they hear me?
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.

So a few days ago my mic stopped working in calls and when trying to record using an app. BUT it works when I am using whatsapp to do a voice recording... When receiving or making calls no one can hear me on both speakerphone or normally... Any ideas?

Well I don't know about this recording app, but in the Phone app you should look at Menu button -> Call settings -> Additional settings -> Noise reduction. If it's checked, uncheck it; and vice-versa.
    You might also do the same thing with the Call settings -> Voice privacy checkbox.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4