"Restrict Background Data?"
As I understand it, this option allows/forbids background syncing from happening on mobile data. A couple of questions:
1. The prompt says restricting will stop "some apps," which, to me, implies there are some that won't be restricted. Which ones get restricted, and which ones don't?
2. Can I choose to un-restrict or restrict some apps that may be in respective categories?
- 05-16-2013, 02:37 PM #2
- 05-16-2013, 02:57 PM #4
- 05-16-2013, 08:55 PM #6
- By Loki0402 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 19Last Post: 09-17-2014, 09:43 AM
- By puppa in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2013, 03:40 PM
- By kane456 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 01-24-2013, 03:20 PM
- By therickyoung in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2013, 10:09 AM
- By mps623 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:16 PM