- 1 Posts
Your device's current firmware version is not supported to update firmware via kies
I have the GS3 model SCH-I535 and I can not update to the new firmwares on kies
Where it says firmware information it has
"Your device's current firmware version is not supported to update firmware via kies"
"Current firmware version : PDA:M81/PHONE:M81/CSC:M81 (VZW)
I am not sure what to about this is there anyway around this
- 05-20-2013, 11:15 PM #2
SAMSUNG: Reach for the Kies!
My friend is having the same problem and asked me to help update her fake iPad. Even the official Samsung documentation says that this Galaxy Tab 8.9 model (SGH-i957) that is on baseband I957UCKJ7 is eligible for the 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update. So why does this "Kies" crap tell me my deice isn't supported?
As much as Samsung rips-off Apple, they still can't get it right. These devices should be simple and easy to use.
Meanwhile: iPhone & iTunes work seamless together while Kies... lol. Kies is a joke. You can't get music, videos or apps in Kies.... The only thing Kies can do is backup and update and it can't even do that! Really, this is the best Samsung could come up with? What the hell is a Kies anyway?
SAMSUNG: "Reach for the Kies!"
- By theswanns in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 15Last Post: 08-19-2014, 08:39 AM
- By tekhna in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 96Last Post: 05-06-2011, 01:50 PM
- By theswanns in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2011, 01:09 AM
- By Gone24 in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 13Last Post: 01-08-2011, 01:30 AM
- By McPlot in forum SprintReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2010, 11:57 AM