4.2.2 features coming to the S3

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site
But when i saw the s3 update video of samMobile.. dual camera mode is not shown in that video... does galaxy s3 gets s4 full ...features really

Posted via Android Central App

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
But when i saw the s3 update video of samMobile.. dual camera mode is not shown in that video... does galaxy s3 gets s4 full ...features really

Posted via Android Central App

The link above says there were no camera features in the leak. So looks like for now we will no see any camera features in the update. But you never know.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Coming in June 2014

Lol, well, at least that's when I think it will come

My name is Soundtrack to Chaos, and I have a fetish for external chargers, big batteries, power outlets and extension cords and surge protectors... I need help

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I just received an update (Sprint) and now have multi-window on my S3. My version of OS is 4.1.2 though. Is this the update you guys are talking about?!?!

chirag05

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I have been waiting desperately for 4.2.2 to come. I'm so much excited about the new futures.
Does any know when the update will come for Samsung Galaxy International version?
I mean basically to those who are not running the 2year plan.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Later in the update we'll probably see Air Gesture(not air view), smart pause, possibly some or all of camera features, S translator, story album, updated weather widget and smart scroll

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I have been waiting desperately for 4.2.2 to come. I'm so much excited about the new futures.
Does any know when the update will come for Samsung Galaxy International version?

No one who knows is talking. Anyone who's talking doesn't really know. A test version of the i9300 4.2.2 ROM has been leaked, so I would guess you'll start seeing it in a couple of months, but that really depends on how well the testing goes, what bugs are found, and how hard they are to correct.