Video Call App

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a good free app which would allow me to make video calls in US. I tried Skype and it did not seem to work well, also tried Hangouts and again it did not work well.

Please tell me if you are successfully using a video call app.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I tried Hangouts between my S3 and wife's S3 and she was able to my Google Voice number and it worked fine but when I tried calling her, her phone( also Google Voice Number) would never even ring.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I just verified our normal number to Hangouts and it works perfectly.

Sent from my Galaxy S3?

We both need to use Google Voice since our phone plans do not include text messaging.

If anyone has suggestions on what my problem might be with Hangouts I would be interested.

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hangouts is getting updated as we speak..... It actually just stopped working in every way for my wife and i, about 30 minutes ago. Google voice is not a part of it yet...let's see after tonight when it updates.

Sent from my Galaxy S3?

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I finally got Hangouts working in both directions (I guess I had to accept a Hangouts request). Now I would like some help in using the app. If I have a contact with 2 telephone numbers in my contact list how do I control which number is called when I use Hangouts. Also, if I have someones Google Voice number and it is not in my contacts how can I add that person so it is easy to dial that person with a video call?

Thanks