Can't take call on new phone

Susan Horne

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Each time an incoming call is on my phone I'm alerted to it and given the options of accepted the call (green circle), rejecting the call (red) or sending a text.

The problem is I can't accept or reject the call using either of the circles. Neither works.

I can access the drop down menu to send a text, but the text doesn't send. I get a missed call message.

Why does this not work? I haven't changed any settings that I know about. I've also only had the phone for about 10 days and have never been able to receive a call.

Any ideas?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Susan,
You ARE dragging the Accept circle to the right, correct? And you're dragging the Reject circle to the left, yes?
Does the screen reflect the action as you drag the circle?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

AugustArborists

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi Susan, welcome to the forum. My wife had the same problem, swipe toward the phone icon in line with the lower center of the display from whichever option you choose (accept or deny). Sometimes it's way easier than you think to use these phones, they can, be at times, be confusing.