- 4 Posts
google foreign language input problems
hello everyone i recently downloaded the google japanese language input for my samsung galaxy s3. however, when i am using the normal samsung keyboard, it now disregards the settings i have set for it like disabling the predictive text. it also does not capitalize the first letter of each sentence, autocorrect mispelled words, or places a period at the end of the sentence even though i have all of those functions enabled. could this be because of the second keyboard i have? thanks for any help you can give me!
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-06-2013, 11:42 AM #2
- 6,676 Posts
Re: google foreign language input problems
Installing an additional keyboard SHOULDN'T affect your current keyboard settings/behavior, but if that is happening you can try clearing all of the settings from the stock keyboard by going to Settings -> Application manager -> All -> Samsung keyboard -> Clear data.
Or you can just go into the keyboard and try resetting everything from there.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By oakleyglider in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2013, 12:20 AM
- By Ktulu in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2010, 06:14 AM
- By shink106 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2010, 04:09 PM
- By bribazy in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2010, 03:11 PM
- By fiskadoro in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-17-2010, 12:59 PM