Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default google foreign language input problems

hello everyone i recently downloaded the google japanese language input for my samsung galaxy s3. however, when i am using the normal samsung keyboard, it now disregards the settings i have set for it like disabling the predictive text. it also does not capitalize the first letter of each sentence, autocorrect mispelled words, or places a period at the end of the sentence even though i have all of those functions enabled. could this be because of the second keyboard i have? thanks for any help you can give me!

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: google foreign language input problems

Installing an additional keyboard SHOULDN'T affect your current keyboard settings/behavior, but if that is happening you can try clearing all of the settings from the stock keyboard by going to Settings -> Application manager -> All -> Samsung keyboard -> Clear data.
    Or you can just go into the keyboard and try resetting everything from there.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2