Will the att s3 work on t mobile?
I have seen a few topics but no answer. Im wondering hecause I have an s3 on att and my dad was thinking about using it on t mobile but I wasnt sure if the radio frequencies would work or not.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 06-06-2013, 03:32 PM #2
- 06-06-2013, 03:34 PM #3
- 06-06-2013, 08:02 PM #5
- 06-06-2013, 09:12 PM #6
- 06-06-2013, 09:56 PM #7
Re: Will the att s3 work on t mobile?
Yes, the AT&T version of Samung Galaxy S3, SGH-I747, will work on T-Mobile's network. AT&T and T-Mobile pretty much use the same bands, except T-Mobile has an additional AWS band for their UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+ (3G/4G). T-Mobile also uses the 1900 MHz band as well for their 3G/4G, should be pretty much completed its expansion nationwide. You should be able to use LTE as well in the future when T-Mobile's LTE comes to your area, since it's the same band (AWS) as AT&T's LTE.
- 08-18-2013, 12:42 PM #9
- By saurob9 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2012, 12:21 PM
- By awd1315 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2011, 12:31 PM
- By aapold in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2011, 09:56 AM
- By deadp1xel in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 17Last Post: 12-21-2010, 01:24 AM
- By Jibeker in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2010, 11:18 PM