Amazon appstore won't update

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
In the future it would be preferable if you posted your screenshots directly, rather than directing us to Google Docs (or any other service, for that matter) - you never know what someone is redirecting you to, so better safe than sorry.
Regarding your problem, I'd suggest: from any Home screen, press the Menu button, select Settings, scroll down and select Application manager, find the "Appstore" item and select it, then "Clear cache" and then see if the update proceeds as expected. If it doesn't, then do the same steps but "Clear data" (or just do both the first time and get it over with).uploadfromtaptalk1370835058583.jpgIf that doesn't work then just uninstall it and reinstall from the Amazon site, where you'll get the latest.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Can't access your screenshot on Google Drive.

In any case, this phenomenon can happen if you're using a screen dimming app like Screen Filter by Haxor. Are you using something like that? If so, turn the brightness back up to normal, or turn off the dimming app temporarily, then try again.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm not opening that link, but if your issue is that you can't press the install button, chances are something is blocking the button, specifically an app that has an overlay over your screen

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 with a 7000mah extended battery... Because I'm not a chick with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Running Twilight. Problem solved. Thanks.

Good, glad everything worked out

Also, with the amazon app store, occasionally when u try and hit the update button, but nothing happens, I assume this is just a bug because it's happened to me a lot in the past

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49