Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help my at&t Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S3 will not download pictures in messaging!!!

I have tried every conceivable APN setting and I can get fast internet speeds etc....... texts..no problem..pic message...NO WAY
    Will not download...I am desperate now...at the end of my rope with it..Please someone help!! Has anyone else had this problem?

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts

Default Re: Help my at&t Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S3 will not download pictures in messaging!!!

Which MMS proxy are you using?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Default Re: Help my at&t Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S3 will not download pictures in messaging!!!

I know for my phone, I have to have my mobile data turned on to get MMS.

I'm having the same issue with AT&T. It started about 3 days ago and I can receive wifi, texts, calls and everything but not a picture message. Ive powered off, pulled out the sim card, put it back in, and powered it on. I ensured the mobile data is turned on and nothing works. going to call AT&T.

Stephan,
    Calling AT&T is a good first step. Since picture messages (MMS) require a mobile data connection, it's likely something is screwed up on their end. You may end up having to get a replacement SIM card if they insist that there's nothing wrong with how your phone is provisioned.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4

Hi Stephan, I'm having the same issue, did you ever get this resolved?

Hi Joseph, did you ever get a response on how to resolve this issue? I'm having the same issue with my Galaxy S3 using Straighttalk.