S3 screen freezing!

Luna Attar

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I've had my phone for months now. About a month ago i dropped it, but nothing seemed wrong till now. The minute the screen locks it just freezes and stay black, when I swipe it I can hear it unlock so i'm guessing it's kind of working but just stays black. After a million clicks on the lock/unlock button it eventually gives up and TA-DA the screen appears (or when i switch it off and back on). I'm out of town right now for another month so can't really go to the company, so can I do anything about it?

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Try rebooting it. If it didnt work, hold down the volume up button with the power and homebutton simultaneously, this will take you to recovery mode then navigate your way to wipe cache partition and select it ( use the volume buttons to go up or down and the power button to select) , dont worry this wont erase anything on your phone. If this didnt work, you might have to try a hard reset, if all that didnt work then it could an app that you downloaded recently maybe?

I also have a question, if you own an intl samsung galaxy s3, does your homescreen redraw when exiting an intensive app? Redraw as in the screen is blank and icons and widgets take time to load.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad