1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Home button not clicking

Does anyone else have a problem with their home button not clicking anymore? The home button still works, it just seems to be slightly sunken in so it's difficult to know when I actually press it. Has this problem happened to anyone else? Is there any fix I can do? Thank you.

Global Posts
    13,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Home button not clicking

Quote Originally Posted by ottomatictom View Post
    Does anyone else have a problem with their home button not clicking anymore? The home button still works, it just seems to be slightly sunken in so it's difficult to know when I actually press it. Has this problem happened to anyone else? Is there any fix I can do? Thank you.
    If your device is less that a year old, you may be able to get it fixed from Samsung. Otherwise, to fix it you will probably have to tear it apart. And that most likely will lead to more frustrations and damage than anything else.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here

Yea and it came out again. Idk, i dont really care as long as it's perfectly responsive. But it's fine now.

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I guess I'll just deal with it. I just ordered a otterbox the other day and I'm just a little worried that the button might not work with it. I got my phone last July. Right now I have an Incipio Faxion case on it but that doesn't touch the home button. I've got a warranty with verizon but after your first replacement, additional replacements cost $100 so I don't really want to waste my free one on this. So I guess I'll just stick it out

I noticed the same thing happened not long after I got the phone. The Home button has remained pretty much flush with the surface of the phone, but it still operates just fine and I'd forgotten about it until your post. I wouldn't worry about it.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4