Moga Pro - The Best Way to Game on Mobile - S3

MallyMall88

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
So after i gave away my smaller moga controller in a giveaway(winner will be announced July 5th) i decided to order the moga pro and give my perspective on it. this controller is a must have for hardcore mobile gamers, especially with console like quality games releasing everyday. This controller only retails for $49.99 so it's very affordable. And with enough feed back from you guys im def giving this away once i throw up a few more videos on it. tell me what you guys think about.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
So after i gave away my smaller moga controller in a giveaway(winner will be announced July 5th) i decided to order the moga pro and give my perspective on it. this controller is a must have for hardcore mobile gamers, especially with console like quality games releasing everyday. This controller only retails for $49.99 so it's very affordable. And with enough feed back from you guys im def giving this away once i throw up a few more videos on it. tell me what you guys think about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC-HBdCjmIc

Pretty sweet! I've been on the hunt for a controller like this too cause i love emulators also, might have to buy this one too to check it out for myself, looks like a solid device! :thumbup::D

From my Sammy Galaxy S4 :D

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Was considering it, but I think is rather get one of :psp vita or nvidia shield

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

MallyMall88

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Was considering it, but I think is rather get one of :psp vita or nvidia shield

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

Ahhh nvidia shield maybe... P's vita... Nah... Had one and its not that good...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Ahhh nvidia shield maybe... P's vita... Nah... Had one and its not that good...

Only reason I have the vita in consideration is that I already have a ton of games for it because of playstation plus. So if I buy one for around 200$ or so I wouldn't need to buy any games really

Shield seems good, but I think it may feel too heavy for a portable gaming device, and also don't know where, outside of Google play, the games would come from

MallyMall88

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Oh ok... Well the main reason I disapprove of the vita is the fact that the device buttons is too small for my hands... And the application on there felt though I'm using a low end android device... But that was during it first.. Could of gotten optimized since... But still... Has left a bad impression on me... Also unless it's on a mobile phone... I'm over handhelds..

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Oh ok... Well the main reason I disapprove of the vita is the fact that the device buttons is too small for my hands... And the application on there felt though I'm using a low end android device... But that was during it first.. Could of gotten optimized since... But still... Has left a bad impression on me... Also unless it's on a mobile phone... I'm over handhelds..

Oh ok. I'm more just looking for the gaming side, not too interested in anything else the device has to offer.

I would be concerned about the button sizes tho

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Hey man, had a quick question about the pro that i can't seem to find an answer to. Is the an application needed to be used to make the pro available to use one emulators? Or do you just need to switch to B mode and map the keys accordingly? :confused:

From my Sammy Galaxy S4 :D