Finding random pictures in a Sd Card folder I didn't create.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
You didn't give us much to go on...
What's the name of the folder?
How recently did it show up - around the time you installed some social networking app (like Facebook) or a picture management app (like Picasa)?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4

kasarn

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
The phone tends to create folders. Example: I installed vine and notice alot of the vines were saving to my phone. Also Facebook pics I look at in my feed were saving to the phone.I'm pretty sure this is what the OP was referring too. I need some help on this one also. My 64 gb SD card is at the post office ready for delivery Friday. I want to clean out all the crap off this card before copying it to my new card.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
You didn't give us much to go on...
What's the name of the folder?
How recently did it show up - around the time you installed some social networking app (like Facebook) or a picture management app (like Picasa)?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4

It all started since I installed my Sony Sd card. The folder would be "sdcard(random number)." And these pictures are not mine! It's a little creepy.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Do you have any of the Samsung sharing apps running? And to repeat GSDer's questions: are you running any new social networking or photo apps? For that matter, did you install ANY new apps just before this started?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac