- 2 Posts
Viber on S3 keeps stopping
Since upgrading to the latest Android software 4.1.2 on my GT-I9300, I continually get a 'Unfortunately, Viber has stopped". It is very disruptive as it pauses the phone while in any application - not only when using Viber, but also dialing a phone number or answering an email. I have reloaded a number of times and deleted the data.
Any ideas anyone? thanks.
- 07-10-2013, 02:11 PM #2
- 07-10-2013, 02:14 PM #3
- 07-10-2013, 08:00 PM #4
Re: Viber on S3 keeps stopping
Reviews in the Google Play Store aren't the preferred method of getting an app fixed - reviews are to let others know if the app does what it says in Description; how easy/hard the app is to use; if the UI is intuitive; or even how it compares to some other app with similar functionality.
He certainly could post a negative review based on his problems, but if he really wants to get a problem fixed he should contact the development team directly; go to their website/blog/Twitter/Facebook to see if there's any useful information there; etc.
Troubleshooting problems often requires logs, detailed reproduction steps, screenshots, etc, which do not lend themselves to the Google Play Store review process.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4
- 07-12-2013, 09:34 AM #6
- By TheAtlantian in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2013, 07:25 AM
- By Daniel Wolk in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2013, 02:34 PM
- By Bryon15 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2013, 02:23 AM
- By singjai in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2013, 01:10 AM
- By Camdog916 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2013, 10:02 PM