Samsung Galaxy S3 fast battery drain and super hot

emilyggolladay1

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Over the past few days I noticed I would charge my phone all night long and would wake up and it be fully charged. But I would unplug it for about 2 hours and it would be all the way at 25% or even lower? It has never done this before and I have not done anything different with it. Also it will get extremely hot at night and random times when I am not even using it. I have turned it off and on multiple times. Also I have let it die completely and let it charge back. Last time it started acting like this just a little bit there was an update the next day. Does anyone know what is going on? My carrier is Sprint.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Have you rebooted it? If not, before you do, look at the battery stats page in settings and see what's using battery. If you want help, do a screen capture of the battery page, then tap the graph and do a capture of that screen, too. Post them both here. Then power down, pull the battery, wait a few minutes, and reinstall the battery and power back up. See if that solves the problem.

This thread may be helpful: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...android-system-eating-your-battery-check.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08