- 07-13-2013, 01:05 AM #2
- 07-13-2013, 09:22 AM #3
Re: samsung galaxy s3
If you're not rooted, and have an SD card installed, try removing the card (be sure to unmount it or power the phone off, first) and then try applying the update again. It doesn't make any sense, but this has worked for some people.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By David B79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 15Last Post: 08-16-2013, 07:05 PM
- By Luis Castaneda3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2013, 11:10 AM
- By Wilbur in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2013, 02:31 AM
- By TgeekB in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2013, 06:45 PM
- By Shanna Rae in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2013, 12:57 AM