- 07-13-2013, 12:05 AM #2
- 07-13-2013, 08:22 AM #3
Re: samsung galaxy s3
If you're not rooted, and have an SD card installed, try removing the card (be sure to unmount it or power the phone off, first) and then try applying the update again. It doesn't make any sense, but this has worked for some people.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Shanna Rae in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2014, 10:41 AM
- By TgeekB in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 12-21-2013, 07:05 AM
- By David B79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 15Last Post: 08-16-2013, 06:05 PM
- By Luis Castaneda3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:10 AM
- By Wilbur in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2013, 01:31 AM