Cyanogenmod 10.1 makes battery drained quickly and charges very very slowly...

Nima Kiaran1

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I installed Cyangonmod 10.1 with Gapps and every thing everything works perfectly but the battery
1 percent gets charger every 2 minutes and it drains really quickly I've tried changing the battery and the charger but nothing new happened I'm pretty sure its cyanogen's fault how can i fix this ?!
Its the newest version of cm10.1 4.2.2 nightly or something like that.

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
That is one of the chances you take when running the Nightlies. There can be unexpected bugs or experiences that pop up. Probably the best thing to do is go back in time a bit to an older nightly or one of the stable builds.

Siphs

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I installed Cyangonmod 10.1 with Gapps and every thing everything works perfectly but the battery
1 percent gets charger every 2 minutes and it drains really quickly I've tried changing the battery and the charger but nothing new happened I'm pretty sure its cyanogen's fault how can i fix this ?!
Its the newest version of cm10.1 4.2.2 nightly or something like that.

I'm pretty sure that it's the CM fault, I've got the CM 10.1 Unofficial on my Incredible S, the phone works way better now, but also the battery problem, and I think I should just get a new kernel, but the problem is it's hard to find a good kernel for my device.