- 07-17-2013, 04:17 PM #2
- 07-17-2013, 11:56 PM #3
- 07-31-2013, 02:57 PM #5
- 12-02-2013, 12:01 PM #6
- 12-02-2013, 02:11 PM #7
Re: front facing camera picture quality: ugly glowy/fuzzy looking. can it be changed?
I took front camera pictures on my Verizon S3 (SCH-I535, 4.1.2, MF1) at all three supported resolutions and they all looked reasonable (considering the subject matter) :-)
I didn't change any default settings (auto-focus, etc).
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By xbetty in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:30 AM
- By gatorboi352 in forum LG Lucid 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2013, 04:44 PM
- By Perryn Andrews in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2013, 04:17 PM
- By Fhenrus in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 07-19-2013, 04:48 PM
- By justhamr in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2013, 08:47 PM