S3 shows searches from my iPad. How to disable?
My wife & I both have S3's through Sprint. I also have a Wifi-only iPad through work. She has used the iPad occasionally to log into her FB account. Now, when I search through the stock iPad browser, Safari, the search text shows up in her S3 browser history. What gives here? Is this a Google (or Google+) hidden gem? Any idea how to disable?
Thanks in advance,
- 07-23-2013, 05:58 PM #2
Re: S3 shows searches from my iPad. How to disable?
If you go into your Sync settings on your phone (menu-settings and click your account) there are some sync settings. I admit I'm not 100% sure, but I think if you disable the "sync internet" (possibly) it will stop it.
Like I said, I'm not 100% sure since I use Chrome on both my iPad and my S3 and they sync up, but that is probably the "sync Chrome" setting. I am kindof going out on a limb that the "sync internet" will do the Safari/stock browser syncing (I'm guessing she is signed into Google in Safari).
- By Androidprodigy in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2013, 03:05 PM
- By NKYRacing in forum HTC OneReplies: 46Last Post: 07-30-2013, 11:53 AM
- By kenorian in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2013, 11:01 PM
- By sarahreily in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2013, 02:41 AM
- By junipertodd in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2013, 03:16 PM