can't acess google account !! SAMSUNG S3

Ayesha Shams

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Really feeling frustrated now ! on thurs (25th jul 2013) .. my google play store was working fine !! there was no issue .. and today it say no connection - retry .. i have a good wifi connection .. all other applications were working fine .. i wanted to download a new app. but google play store was not working.. I googled about it .. so i have tried everything clear cache , force stop , disable , enable, checked date time !! EVERYTHING !! and then at the end i decided to restore factory setting !! but even then the issue remains the same.. when my phone started again & asked to log in or make a new google account .. i was unable to login through my old account so i made a new one .. but still all in vain .. so i just realised its not the play store .. the problem is with google account ! i cant log in it says " can't establish a reliable connection to the server . this could be a temproray problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call Customer care. "

really need help ! coz after factory restore i have also lost all apps like wassup , viber and i feel like throwing my phone away !! :'( :'(

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
At this point, I think you should do another factory reset, and this time try again to log in with the original account. Using the same account is the only way your prior app purchases can be restored. After you complete the initial setup, try going to settings / update and update your profile and PRL.

What carrier are you on?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Can you login to your Google account from the website using your original credentials? If that doesn't work your phone certainly isn't.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ayesha Shams

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
well thanku .. it wasnt anything wrong with the mobile .. it was my internet connection .. they were upgrading something so they just blocked few sites -_- ... its working fine now ! & I m loving my S3 :D <3

leoali110

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
i am also having the same problem since morning.
kindly guide me through this, also tell after how much time your issue was resolved and how???
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
leoali110,
Have you tried logging into your Google account on the website?

Are you connected via Wi-Fi or Mobile data?

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Chris Majava

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm having this issue as well. However, I can sign in online just fine, my wifi is strong, but all my apps that use Google (play, games, music, books) all say my Password and Username do not match. I have changed my password 2 times so far, and neither time has worked. I've also tried the reboot and reset.

Really wanting to stick my phone in a kiln. Please help me!

PFCMason

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
So my phone was beyond glitchy so I factory reset and when I try to set up a Google account so that I can download apps and everything else it gives me the same error message saying that there isn't a reliable connection..... Blah blah blah. New my phone might as well be a Nokia brick because all's I can do is talk/text and get on the internet please help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-27-12-01-19.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-27-12-01-19.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12