- 1 Posts
Help with touch keys lighting
On my Galaxy S3, I've noticed that the touch key lights always light when I touch the screen. I would like them to only light when I touch them, the keys. I'm almost positive they used to, and now suddenly have started lighting when I touch the screen. I've seen similar threads like this on different websites, but they're all the opposite from what I want. I have even talked to a Samsung Helper on a live chat, but he told me there was nothing I could do (not even mentioning the Touch Key Light Duration setting, which, by the way, doesn't have a part in my question.) Could someone please help?
- 07-27-2013, 07:25 PM #2
- 07-27-2013, 10:41 PM #3
- 5,152 Posts
Re: Help with touch keys lighting
GT is right, that's the way the work, and have always worked. The only option you have for controlling those lights is how long they stay on.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 07-28-2013, 08:44 PM #4
- 07-28-2013, 11:58 PM #5
- By bxray in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2013, 07:00 PM
- By akd1217 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2013, 09:27 PM
- By xeron72548 in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 07-27-2013, 01:58 PM
- By Sharikov in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2013, 11:51 AM
- By akd1217 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2013, 11:28 AM