Urban Armor Gear and charging dock?

GLOCKshooter

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Just changed over from a decade of Blackberry to a Galaxy SIII on T-mobile. I have a charging stand for the SIII that has a removable sleeve which allows charging with a case. With the sleeve removed I can charge with my current case on, but I am looking to upgrade to the Urban Armor Gear case, and was wondering if anyone has tried this specific combo.

Thanks

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I haven't. But I've sure been happy with my UAG case - since purchasing it last October or Nov.

So much so, that I wouldn't personally care whether it worked with a charging stand or not. But that's just me talkin'. ;-)

Maybe you could write the Urban Armor Gear Inc. company and ask them about compatibility? ;-)

. . . and also post your OP question on the 'Accessories' thread, listed above.

GLOCKshooter

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I saw the T Mobile Accessories sub forum, but thought I needed to cast my net wider than T Mobile users, since all the SIIIs charge the same and have the same dimensions. I did not see the other Accessories sub forum, or I might have posted there. Now that I have posted here, I don't want to cross post and "spam the board" with "dupes." Maybe a kind Mod will move the thread, who knows?

Anyway, the charger I have is the RND dock. I still don't have an answer, but in poking around it looks like he Sedio dock will probably work, so worst comes to worst I will just have to spend more money to get what I need done done.

GLOCKshooter

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Got the UAG case. It will NOT fit in the charger. Bummer. I do like the case a lot, though. I will give the charger to my wife and either spring for the Seidio or just use a cord.