Mhl adaptor help
I got an mhl adaptor for the gs3 and I plugged it up to my phone I plugged my wall charger to the mhl adaptor then plugged the HDMI to the mhl adaptor. Now nothing happened on the TV it said no input but on my phone it said at the bottom HDMI connected. Anyone have any ideas? This is the mhl adaptor I bought
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-01-2013, 12:54 AM #2
- 6,182 Posts
Re: Mhl adaptor help
That's the correct part.
Have you tried a shorter HDMI cable? I couldn't use my stock HDMI cables; I ended up having to buy a 6' cable and then everything magically worked. YMMV.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
- By Serena Murphy in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 10:35 AM
- By harryhoudini66 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2013, 03:28 PM
- By oxidax in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2013, 06:45 PM
- By ahmad2333 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2013, 01:43 PM
- By ajdinst42 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2013, 01:33 PM