What do you like and don't like about your galaxy s3?

sixty_four

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Every phone has its own set of pros and cons. Coming from a Droid Inc, there's too many things to list about the S3 that I like. I'm with meyerweb - make a list of what you like or don't like in a phone and start searching the forums for answers. You'll get better information that way.

The only thing I genuinely dislike about my particular phone is that it has rendered four 32GB SD cards unusable. This problem does not appear to affect all S3 owners.

chirag05

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I can only count all the Pros so far. I love the way it is. The Right screen size that it fits in my hands n has less weight. High screen resolution with real Power House. Customizabiliy it comes with. The smoothness, flawless and weightless phone. I feel Samsung should make Metal handsets now like other companies. But I like the plastic back cover of S3.
I love S4.

Sent from my GSIII

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Only thing I don't like is the inability to move apps to the SD card because of the 16GB internal memory. Everything else about it I absolutely love. I had a problem earlier this year receiving phone calls that was an AT&T issue but mistakenly the kiosk mgr. at my local Costco thought it was a problem exclusive to S3's so they exchanged mine for an LG Optimus which I absolutely hated. When I found out the next day the issue was not exclusive to the S3 but a random issue on all AT&T 4G phones I got another S3. I highly recommend the S3 and from what I read another poster say on another thread the S4 is even better. So if my upgrade were available now I'd get a S4. I also had the original Galaxy (AT&T Captivate) and liked that phone very well.

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Only thing I don't like is the inability to move apps to the SD card because of the 16GB internal memory. Everything else about it I absolutely love. I had a problem earlier this year receiving phone calls that was an AT&T issue but mistakenly the kiosk mgr. at my local Costco thought it was a problem exclusive to S3's so they exchanged mine for an LG Optimus which I absolutely hated. When I found out the next day the issue was not exclusive to the S3 but a random issue on all AT&T 4G phones I got another S3. I highly recommend the S3 and from what I read another poster say on another thread the S4 is even better. So if my upgrade were available now I'd get a S4. I also had the original Galaxy (AT&T Captivate) and liked that phone very well.

I have an upgrade available but I still can't afford the s4.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Then get the S3, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. BTW, I would not pay any more than $30 to upgrade phones and I think the S4 is still $200 on AT&T. Reason I wouldn't pay additional for the S4 is although it does have improvements it's not a substantially different phone.

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Then get the S3, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. BTW, I would not pay any more than $30 to upgrade phones and I think the S4 is still $200 on AT&T. Reason I wouldn't pay additional for the S4 is although it does have improvements it's not a substantially different phone.

Thank you for the advice. I think I will get the s3. I am on Verizon.