Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What do you like and don't like about your galaxy s3?

I am thinking about getting one so please tell me what you like and don't like about your galaxy s3.

Default Re: What do you like and don't like about your galaxy s3?

I will compile a list.

Posted via Android Central App

I would suggest the best way to learn is to spend some time reading these forums.

Every phone has its own set of pros and cons. Coming from a Droid Inc, there's too many things to list about the S3 that I like. I'm with meyerweb - make a list of what you like or don't like in a phone and start searching the forums for answers. You'll get better information that way.

The only thing I genuinely dislike about my particular phone is that it has rendered four 32GB SD cards unusable. This problem does not appear to affect all S3 owners.

I can only count all the Pros so far. I love the way it is. The Right screen size that it fits in my hands n has less weight. High screen resolution with real Power House. Customizabiliy it comes with. The smoothness, flawless and weightless phone. I feel Samsung should make Metal handsets now like other companies. But I like the plastic back cover of S3.
    I love S4.

Sent from my GSIII

Only thing I don't like is the inability to move apps to the SD card because of the 16GB internal memory. Everything else about it I absolutely love. I had a problem earlier this year receiving phone calls that was an AT&T issue but mistakenly the kiosk mgr. at my local Costco thought it was a problem exclusive to S3's so they exchanged mine for an LG Optimus which I absolutely hated. When I found out the next day the issue was not exclusive to the S3 but a random issue on all AT&T 4G phones I got another S3. I highly recommend the S3 and from what I read another poster say on another thread the S4 is even better. So if my upgrade were available now I'd get a S4. I also had the original Galaxy (AT&T Captivate) and liked that phone very well.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by mty msi View Post
    Only thing I don't like is the inability to move apps to the SD card because of the 16GB internal memory. Everything else about it I absolutely love. I had a problem earlier this year receiving phone calls that was an AT&T issue but mistakenly the kiosk mgr. at my local Costco thought it was a problem exclusive to S3's so they exchanged mine for an LG Optimus which I absolutely hated. When I found out the next day the issue was not exclusive to the S3 but a random issue on all AT&T 4G phones I got another S3. I highly recommend the S3 and from what I read another poster say on another thread the S4 is even better. So if my upgrade were available now I'd get a S4. I also had the original Galaxy (AT&T Captivate) and liked that phone very well.
    I have an upgrade available but I still can't afford the s4.

Then get the S3, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. BTW, I would not pay any more than $30 to upgrade phones and I think the S4 is still $200 on AT&T. Reason I wouldn't pay additional for the S4 is although it does have improvements it's not a substantially different phone.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by mty msi View Post
    Then get the S3, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. BTW, I would not pay any more than $30 to upgrade phones and I think the S4 is still $200 on AT&T. Reason I wouldn't pay additional for the S4 is although it does have improvements it's not a substantially different phone.
    Thank you for the advice. I think I will get the s3. I am on Verizon.