Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE 19305 Chrome Issue ~ Photo Gallery.

Waseem Mir

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I seem to have an issue with my S3, when I download any image from the chrome browser I was able to download an image and straight away view it in my phone gallery p. Now the other day I tried to download an image and it wasn't in my gallery, but I was able to view it in my files, and when I rename the file to whatever it's in my gallery? :S I've tried to go into manage applications and delete cache of the chrome app and the Gallery App but that worked once or twice and then the same issue occurred. I've then backed my phone and restored it, tried it again and it hasn't worked. Download other apps etc, didn't work, so I then factory restored it again and it worked. But then stopped. I've got a 64gb SanDisk Ultra, I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I read somewhere it could be the media scanner but that didn't work either, sometimes it takes 15-20 to be able to view it in my gallery.

Now I've just done something else to my phone and it has the android mascot underneath him it says Downloading... Under that in green it says Do not turn off target !! (what have I done :O) .... Please help

Thanks
Been frustrating me , thinking of getting the phone replaced as its still under warranty if its possible.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 4