Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default google play music app issue (read please)

so, weird issue which i'm still waiting for google to sort out. recently, google play music has been really soft in the left ear and normal in the right ear when listening to the music. its not the earphones, they work fine. every other app works fine as well, which means its an app issue. ive been using spotify for now, but i pay for the pass on google play music so I want it to work. anybody else have this happen? its so annoying, sometimes it works but as soon as I switch to a new song it does it again

Default Re: google play music app issue (read please)

Do you have the Equalizer turned on in the Google Play Music app?
    What about Settings -> Accessibility -> Sound balance? (or Mono audio?)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: google play music app issue (read please)

No, no equalizer shows up under the app (I don't like the one that came on my phone). And yes sound is all fine. Like I said this is the only app that does this. I've already sent in a complaint report to Google and I'm awaiting a reply. Hopefully they sort this out. And for the record, I'm not stock. It's cyanogenmod with kernel+ but it shouldn't be a problem because it occurred on stock as well and often times didn't open