- 2 Posts
Hi, I am trying to work out what an indicator is on my phone and have no idea .. when someone calls me my phone is not ringing nor is it showing a missed call. Wwhen I go to the call log the number is there and has a circle with a line through it and an A next to it ???? Anyone help please
- 08-17-2013, 09:58 AM #2
- 5,160 Posts
Re: Please help
It would be easier if you posted a screen image, but..
Is the line in the circle horizontal? If so, that's probably blocking mode (although some carriers call it something different, Look in settings. It's designed to let you block notifications, calls, etc., during certain time periods.
I'm not sure about the A.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By brodiesel23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2013, 02:38 PM
- By weylen92 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 08-20-2013, 03:11 PM
- By Kiran Chandra in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2013, 11:57 AM
- By NV1985 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2013, 11:02 PM
- By RayRatliff in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2013, 02:40 AM