- 1 Posts
S3 32gb now a 16gb
I sent my phone out to have it repaired, it is under warranty
They sent it back to me and now it has been reformatted to a 16gb from a 32gb
is there a way for me to reformat the phone myself so that it is back to it's 32gb setting or do I have to send it back to the manufacturer again?
- 08-17-2013, 10:59 AM #2
- 08-17-2013, 12:48 PM #3
- 3,104 Posts
Re: S3 32gb now a 16gb
And don't take any B/S about how they don't make 32GB versions any longer or don't have any in stock - if you paid for a 32GB version they're legally obligated to replace it with a comparable model.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By Rbid in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2013, 12:13 PM
- By Aaron Wee in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 08:50 AM
- By Jimbobson in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:14 AM
- By tcm1969 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2013, 11:16 PM
- By MrYankeeFan in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2013, 09:12 PM