- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 picture problems!
My galaxy S3 just randomly quit sending pictures a few days ago. I've used a few different apps
including the stock messaging app and it still will not send any pictures.
Not just sometimes... it's every single time I try to send one.
I've also never been able to send videos, these phones are supposed to be
sooo great but this is annoying.. >:-/
- 08-19-2013, 10:09 AM #2
- 2,182 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 picture problems!
Make sure you have a data connection (and didn't accidentally turn off mobile data).
I don't know why you wouldn't be able to send videos or anything. It should work fine. What carrier are you using?
- By Go Easy Jerk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2013, 06:23 PM
- By shley00 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: 08-22-2013, 10:22 AM
- By canuckwest in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 08:08 PM
- By Calvin Retterath in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-19-2013, 12:17 PM
- By Brian Low in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2013, 01:45 AM