- 2 Posts
I am using Samsung Galaxy S3 and my wifi is not working.
I tried to connect another wifi ....result is the same..... It shows as connected but any internet related App will not update....(like Weather App,whatsApp,....even browser)..
The same wifi is connected to Laptop and is working fine ...as I am posting this thread.
Wifi was wokring till yestreday.....I dnt know how come it stopped working .....
I tried to OFF and ON when dialed *#0011#.....still its not working. ....
- 08-19-2013, 01:36 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Wifi Problem
I tried that but its not working .....restrated the phone but I still have the same problem .....
It even shows which Wifi it got connected to....But any internet related App is not working...
Ping test using *#0011#.....is success ....I replaced with some Public IP Adress ( which I got by simply pinging any domain) and it ping to success..
Just want to add ....Data can be downloaded from GSM Network Provider(Like Vodafone...) problem is only with Wifi.....
- By Chris Lam in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2013, 03:25 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 15Last Post: 09-15-2013, 02:01 PM
- By Solum in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:25 AM
- By salam zinaty in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 05:45 PM
- By mikemike162012 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 01:39 PM