- 08-21-2013, 04:43 AM #2
Re: my navigation on samsung s3 stopped workingIf my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
- 08-21-2013, 10:25 AM #3
Re: my navigation on samsung s3 stopped working
What do you mean by "stopped working"? For us to help, you really need to provide more information. Exactly what happened, and what is it doing or not doing.
Did the Navigation icon disappear? If so, read here: Navigation App missing after Google Maps UpdateBROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By whateverYouSayMan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:22 PM
- By krishnamurthig in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2013, 07:46 AM
- By arusa in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2013, 04:30 PM
- By bevda in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 24Last Post: 08-22-2013, 02:52 PM
- By arusa in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 05:44 AM