- 08-22-2013, 04:32 AM #2
- 3,281 Posts
Re: screen won't light up...
It sounds like the proximity sensor is being blocked by something. Perhaps the case, or screen protector.
You can try this - while in the phone app, press the Menu button, select "Call settings", then check (or uncheck) "Auto screen off during calls"
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By John Syzemore in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 03:53 PM
- By russlush3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 05:36 PM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:08 AM
- By androidgirl19 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2013, 06:57 PM
- By JDA54669 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 05:01 PM