HELP! MY SAMSUNG s3 is stucked in SAMSUNG welcome screen

Trixie Cacho

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi, a while ago my phone kept restarting by its own, more than 10x already and i already pulled out the battery, restarted it all again, and at the end of the day did a factory restore settings (via volume power home press) but it didnt work!! everytime i system reboot it, its still stucked in the samsung welcome screen (black screen, white samsung letters, and blue led light not flashing) for about an hour, (then ill reboot again for about 10mins and keep doing it) and nothing happens...

please please i need help! i dont have other phone and i really need the texts that ill get from that sim. please help!:':)':)'(

Trixie Cacho

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
hi thanks so much for your reply, I already did... but still stucked at the black screen white samsung letters and the blue light.. whenever i reboot. ;,(

Trixie Cacho

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
i tried the download one.. now it says downloading do not turn off target !! I really have no idea if it freeze or what. :( what happened to my phone... : /

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Trixie,
Once you put the phone into Download mode it'll stay there until you either download something to it or pull the battery.

Rather than using Odin, which requires you to know the exact firmware to flash, I'd suggest using the Kies software on your PC to reload the correct firmware. It'll prompt you for the model number and IMEI (both found under the battery; be sure to enter the model number in CAPS) and it'll take care of downloading the correct firmware for your model/carrier.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay