HELP! MY SAMSUNG s3 is stucked in SAMSUNG welcome screen
Hi, a while ago my phone kept restarting by its own, more than 10x already and i already pulled out the battery, restarted it all again, and at the end of the day did a factory restore settings (via volume power home press) but it didnt work!! everytime i system reboot it, its still stucked in the samsung welcome screen (black screen, white samsung letters, and blue led light not flashing) for about an hour, (then ill reboot again for about 10mins and keep doing it) and nothing happens...
please please i need help! i dont have other phone and i really need the texts that ill get from that sim. please help!
- 08-22-2013, 10:55 AM #2
- 08-22-2013, 12:51 PM #5
- 08-22-2013, 09:34 PM #6
- 3,037 Posts
Re: HELP! MY SAMSUNG s3 is stucked in SAMSUNG welcome screen
Once you put the phone into Download mode it'll stay there until you either download something to it or pull the battery.
Rather than using Odin, which requires you to know the exact firmware to flash, I'd suggest using the Kies software on your PC to reload the correct firmware. It'll prompt you for the model number and IMEI (both found under the battery; be sure to enter the model number in CAPS) and it'll take care of downloading the correct firmware for your model/carrier.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By mariejwarren1 in forum GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2013, 04:15 AM
- By pukmuna in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2013, 10:59 AM
- By Chris Jackson2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 10:03 AM
- By aayaz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2013, 09:59 AM
- By Donnagh in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 09:26 AM