- 08-23-2013, 01:39 PM #2
- 5,163 Posts
Re: Call in progress
In the phone app, tap menu, Call settings, and check "Auto screen off during calls."BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Miguel Angel8 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2013, 07:28 PM
- By cgordey in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2013, 11:52 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2013, 04:34 PM
- By drinm in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:46 PM
- By kostnkost in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:12 PM