- 2 Posts
HELP! Broken s3 screen!!
I dropped my phone & only half of the screen was visible. Later that night, it was all black. The digitilizer is fine as I can still unlock the screen by swiping it but thats it. I can hear the phone getting txt messages & messages via facebook messenger app. The buttons light up & the notifications light still flashes but thats it. Im on the Vodaone NZ carrier & it's a Samsung Galaxy S3.
What part of my phone needs to be fixed? I am going to attempt fixing it myself lol.
- 08-24-2013, 05:43 AM #2
- 3,140 Posts
- 08-25-2013, 12:13 AM #3
- 5,163 Posts
Re: HELP! Broken s3 screen!!
There are a few people who have replaced the display only, without replacing the digitizer. As far as I can remember, most reported problem with the sensitivity of the touchscreen after doing this. Search here, or on youtube, and you can probably find them.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By rockstar8577 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 11-28-2013, 11:01 AM
- By Elias Bounader in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2013, 12:22 AM
- By rookie83 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2013, 03:57 PM
- By gbrown227 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2013, 02:22 PM
- By ret63 in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 10:59 PM