- 1 Posts
Strange text request
A friend of mines boyfriend keeps sending me a text !@#$/& he is requesting I send this same thing back to his phone (says something really cool will happen) I dont trust this guy - and I am told NOT to do it - does anyone out there know what this would do if I did text this !@#$/& back to his phone - we both have galaxy s3 I am on straight talk he is on Verizon
- 08-24-2013, 04:43 PM #2
- 7,941 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 08-24-2013, 07:06 PM #3
- 08-24-2013, 07:32 PM #4
- 08-25-2013, 12:03 AM #5
- 5,160 Posts
Re: Strange text request
You could block texts from him, and let him know you'll keep him blocked until he stops acting like a 2 year old.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By crxssi in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 15Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:01 PM
- By Martini01 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 100Last Post: 11-06-2013, 04:16 PM
- By The Patman in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 15Last Post: 10-13-2013, 08:14 PM
- By tinmaptd in forum HTC VividReplies: 11Last Post: 08-29-2013, 06:06 PM
- By race4life in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2013, 08:52 PM