- 08-26-2013, 03:46 PM #2
- 3,173 Posts
Re: Calling problem
Sounds to me like it's not recognizing your PIN - is it actually letting you into the full phone UI? If so, it's possible that something is wrong with the SIM slot. You could shut it down, pull the battery and blow it out with compressed air. Try inserting/removing the SIM a few times.
At worst, stop in to your local carrier and get THEM to put another SIM in and see what happens.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By tyreesharenae in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2013, 03:02 AM
- By jetskid420 in forum Samsung Conquer 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 07:26 PM
- By kurpaige in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:35 AM
- By La Jaunie in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:26 AM
- By mashardy in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2013, 11:11 PM