- 1 Posts
My S3 display call log in black is not displaying who call. Please help.
Hello please help me. My sg3 is not working right since last update. I was able to kind of fix the other issues. This one is new today. My call log screen is black. Will not display who call me. What could that be? please help me!
- 08-26-2013, 10:45 PM #2
- 5,160 Posts
Re: My S3 display call log in black is not displaying who call. Please help.
I would try clearing cache in, and restarting, the phone app.
Go to Settings / Application manager. Scroll right to the "All" tab. Scroll down to the Phone app, and tap there. If the Clear cache button is highlighted, tap it, then tap Force stop. Exist settings, and restart the phone app. If that doesn't work, or the Clear cache button isn't highlighted, do the same thing but Clear data. Let us know if that works.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By sniper13x in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2013, 03:57 AM
- By eyecon82 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 43Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:16 PM
- By MissyHaney in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2013, 10:33 PM
- By mohimab in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:58 PM
- By kuip in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2013, 05:52 PM