- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 touch is not working.
Few days back my mobile got dropped in water.Then i put it inside air-tight container with uncooked rice then i tried to switch on my phone but it was not getting ON.Then i dismantled all the parts and cleaned all the parts which were affect by RUST with propyl alcohol and after assembling all the parts hopefully my phone gets start. Now i am able to see the home screen but touch screen is not responding, i am not able to navigate to any menu.
- 08-28-2013, 04:11 AM #2
- 3,063 Posts
- 08-28-2013, 12:12 PM #4
- 3,063 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 touch is not working.
That should have been more than enough time.
Sorry, looks like it's time for a replacement screen assembly.
Or, if it's supported on your carrier, you can get a brand new Nexus 4 from Google for just a few dollars more.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By drpepsi in forum VerizonReplies: 29Last Post: 11-26-2013, 01:12 PM
- By darkwingdw in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2013, 03:08 PM
- By sameer kapoor in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2013, 03:39 AM
- By Manjula Kerai in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2013, 04:18 AM
- By GamerZero in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 12:28 AM