- 1 Posts
- 08-28-2013, 06:59 PM #2
- 5,175 Posts
Re: S3- Inconsistent battery life
Are you in the same location on both the good days and bad days? In your screen shots above, it looks you had a pretty week cellular signal during the entire time, which will really affect battery life (negatively). The other thing I see is that you had WiFi turned all the entire time but aren't connected to WiFi when the screen shots were taken. When WiFi is on, it will keep looking for a WiFi AP to connect to, which also drains battery.
You might find this link of some value: Battery Life - Tips and MythsBROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By harrisondisc in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 6Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:15 PM
- By Markersk in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2013, 12:33 PM
- By justinlee in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 12:02 AM
- By mikeneo15 in forum Epic 4G Touch AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2013, 01:31 PM
- By worldsoutro in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:36 AM