Pictures and videos won't work any more.

Anabel Ramirez

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Recently when I tried to view any new pictures and videos I've taken they don't work. Both pictures and videos appear with a little grey box and whenever I try to view a video it says "Sorry, this video cannot be played". This only started happening since 2 weeks ago and I can see all my old photos and videos but not the new ones. I don't know if this helps but my phone was working perfectly then I recorded a video and this began to happen. The new pictures and videos also don't work when I transfer them to my computer. Anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• 20130831_063809.jpg
    20130831_063809.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 5

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Are these pictures/videos saved on your SDCard (if you have one)? If so, they have probably been corrupted.

You should immediately copy/save all of the intact pictures/videos to your cloud backup (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) or use something like Cloud Drive: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.amazon.clouddrive.photos or put them on your PC. Then you should save anything else of importance on the SDCard and then reformat it in the phone.

If you don't have an SDCard, or you aren't using it to store your pictures/videos, well - I'll have to think about what could have caused recent media to get corrupted.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000