- 09-02-2013, 02:18 AM #2
- 3,149 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Phone gone crazy
Yes, it sure can be the digitizer.
Before you consider a hardware repair/replacement you should perform a Factory Reset. Of course, make backups of anything you consider important first.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By David Kravtsov in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2013, 09:02 AM
- By admirablesecret in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2013, 10:52 PM
- By lyonfamily in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2013, 10:08 PM
- By dro1d4l1fe in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 09:48 PM
- By difranco90 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2013, 03:57 PM