- 3 Posts
Assistance needed, please!
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 that I bought in the UK. I am now living in the US, and I want to know how to change the region, or do I have to change the IMEI, or what I need to do. I really need mobile service as I can't depend on wi-fi. If anyone can help me that would be seriously appreciated.
- 09-02-2013, 08:59 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Assistance needed, please!
I tried to do that online with Verizon, as I want a pay as you go (hate unexpected charges), and it asked for my IMEI and when I input it. . . .it didn't recognize it. It's a number short, or a number long, can't remember. I will however, go in and ask, Cheers!
- 09-04-2013, 01:35 AM #4
- By c_h_r_i_s_p in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2013, 12:57 AM
- By Sipho_Hotstix in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2013, 01:55 PM
- By cazzy26 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 10:31 PM
- By EdiS91 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 03:49 PM
- By mkreef in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 01:50 AM