- 1 Posts
Galaxy s3 not charging on certain chargers
My galaxys3 has charged fine on the charger it came with and others like it up until recently. Now the only charger it works with is one that was for an old lg phone that is not a USB. Any charger that that has/ is a USB cable won't charge the phone completely and does it very slowly, like 24 hours to get to a full charge slowly. Does anyone know any way to fix this?
- 09-02-2013, 02:28 PM #2
- 09-09-2013, 10:20 PM #3
Re: Galaxy s3 not charging on certain chargers
Dude, if the battery charges normally with some chargers the problem isn't the battery itself. Stop spamming the forums with your battery ads.
To the OP, do the chargers that fail to work properly each have a different USB cable, or are you using the same USB cable with both? If you're using the same cable, it's probably bad.
If they each have their own cable, try charging the phone from a computer's USB port with each cable. (don't use a USB hub; plug it directly into a port on the computer). If it charges OK, then your other chargers are bad.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Bradthomas in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:39 AM
- By TTuck10 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:11 PM
- By lukas100lukas in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2013, 08:34 PM
- By wpnokia920 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2013, 02:51 PM
- By Cigar_Maverick in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:46 PM