- 2 Posts
Proximity sensor always "sensing"
My proximity sensor seems to always be "on" so not only will it turn the screen off when I am on a call, but also whenever I play a game, or do anything with my phone, even when on the lock screen. I have to be very careful not to put my finger near the proximity sensor or else the screen turns off.
This seems to be sporadic. Even after reset, the problem persists, however, right now it suddenly works as it is supposed to. Who knows what this afternoon will hold!
Last edited by conzo427; 09-06-2013 at 11:46 AM.
- 09-07-2013, 03:00 AM #2
- By David Cutler in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 16Last Post: 12-10-2013, 02:52 PM
- By fatproduce in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2013, 11:27 PM
- By Rik Gordon in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2013, 11:37 PM
- By bigoldthor in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2013, 08:31 PM
- By weesy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2013, 09:00 AM