1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts

Default Looking for Password software that does NOT require Wi-Fi or Data

Can anyone recommend a software to store passwords that does not require Wi-Fi to get access to my data? I recently discovered that I was unable to access my passwords, when I was out of Wi-Fi range. I dont think that having access to Wi-Fi or Data should be a requirement.
    Not looking for anything fancy, just want to be able to backup onto my SD card.

Thanks in Advance.

Default Re: Looking for Password software that does NOT require Wi-Fi or Data

Write in your memos or notes and get an app that can lock those. I do this and I use avast that has this option

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

ROM
    rooted stock

I used to use password safe lite but it is a paid app. I really liked it. just play search "password safe"in the play store. I think the lite versions are generally stored locally.

"you gotta be a lil crazy to stay sane..."

I use B-Folders. The Android app is free. You can pay for a PC version and sync your data between them, which gives you a backup, but there's no need to do so.

And your data is stored, encrypted, on your phone, so you don't need any connection at all.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

+1 for B-Folders:

The only annoyance is that they save the db file to the internal memory, so if you flash alot you have to remember to export a copy to your SDCard. Of course, if you get the PC software then it's not as big a deal because you can just resync the database.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts

Keepass Droid can store the password data on the SD card directly.

I use Keeper.
    It works w/o WiFi
    It synchs flawlessly among all your devices if you need it.

Posted via Android Central App