Can't find some photos when connected to computer

coolcq

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I searched the forums but couldn't find a solution, so sorry if this has already been asked..

I have a Galaxy S3. In my gallery it says I have 1,900+ photos. When I connect to my computer to transfer them, however, my computer shows only 1,400+ photos. What's with the discrepancy, and how can I make sure I can get to all my photos with my computer? There's too many to go through, photo by photo, to see which ones aren't showing up, but I'm close to trying now.. Any suggestions? I have no idea what the deal is. If it's relevant, I'm using a Linux OS. Never have had a compatibility issue before.. Thanks!

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
You hace to consider the gallery can be fed by multiple sources so if you have an auto upload to a cloud service and pics on it it may simply be counting those and those extra pics can be duplicates or simply stored to a cloud service or other file

Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Have you checked both the Internal and External SD. Also of note pictures downloaded will show in the Gallery and would be stored in the download folder on the internal storage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781