- 2 Posts
I've been involved in a lot of group messages lately and every time have I to download the message. It shows up as a mms and I have to download it. I'm getting really fed up with it and I was wondering if there is anyway to fix that. Is there a setting on my phone? Is there an app I can download?
- 09-07-2013, 04:44 PM #2
- 09-08-2013, 12:51 AM #4
- 3,140 Posts
Re: Group Message
Or you can turn Wi-Fi off and leave mobile data on - some users have reported problems with MMS not downloading if Wi-Fi is on when mobile data is on. It shouldn't matter, and my phone works correctly, but that's what others have reported.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 2
- 09-09-2013, 09:31 PM #5
- By Milky911 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:21 AM
- By Tymberman in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 09-07-2013, 05:49 PM
- By thegingergoose in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2013, 02:08 PM
- By mountainlife in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2013, 12:34 PM
- By SupraTiger in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 11:10 AM